Read more about Sean here: Sean Rich IMDb
SEAN RICH: TV AND FILM
2005 - Leased and sold antique weapons to Disney Studio's for Pirates of the Caribbean II and III, volunteering his time and expertise on set over 2 years as a historical weapons consultant and Armourer with the Prop Department
2009 - Chosen to be on the HISTORY CHANNEL T.V. series called "PAWN STARS" as their Antique Arms & Armour Specialist
2009 - Supplied props to 20th CENTURY FOX Studios for the Movie production "KNIGHT & DAY", staring TOM CRUISE & CAMERON DIAZ which debuted in April 2010
2009 - Appeared in several episodes on HISTORY CHANNEL's new hit show "PAWN STARS" SEASON 1 & 2
2010 - Supplied props to Walt Disney's "PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN 4, On Stranger Tides"
2010 - Filmed more episodes on "PAWN STARS" SEASON 3 & 4
2011 - Featured in HISTORY CHANNEL'S Civil War Week Special of "PAWN STARS" SEASON 4
2011 - "PAWN STARS" SEASON 5 and 6
2011 - Featured in HISTORY CHANNEL'S Special "GETTYSBURG"
2012/2013 - Filmed and Starred in First Season of National Geographic Channel's New TV Show "LORDS of WAR"
2014 - Supplied authentic antique Props for AMC Network's NEW series, "TURN", about George Washington's spy ring during the American Revolutionary War
2014 - Returned on HISTORY CHANNEL'S "PAWN STARS"
2014 - Supplied props to Hot Snake Media for their TV show production "AMISH MAFIA" featured on DISCOVERY CHANNEL
2015 - Appeared on HISTORY CHANNEL'S "PAWN STARS"
2016 – Appeared on HISTORY CHANNEL’S "PAWN STARS"
2016-17 Executive Producer "FORGOTTEN", "GALLEON QUEST" (TBD)
2016-17 Props for Disney's "PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN 5, Dead Men Tell No Tales"
2017 - Exhibited at the Palm Springs ComicCon, the "Sean Rich Traveling Museum" featuring the Props provided to Disney for all the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies.
2018 - Weapons Consulting Producer on DISCOVERY CHANNEL'S TV Show "MASTER OF ARMS", Episode (1) November 2, 2018
2019-20 - TORTUGA PRODUCTIONS, LLC. Check out the teaser on our home page or on YouTube, “PRESERVING HISTORY with Sean Rich”. We are working on some very exciting new projects. Stay tuned !!!
- CADA (Collectors Arms Dealers Association)
- A National Arms Dealers Association.
- The Arms & Armour Society, London.
- The Armor and Arms Club of New York and sponsored by; Stuart Pyhrr, Curator, The Metropolitan Museum of Art Arms and Armor Department and Donald LaRocca, Associate Curator of Arms and Armor Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- The San Diego Maritime Museum and sponsored by; Mark Alan, Curator of special exhibits. Note: Loaned personal collection for two exhibits 2000/2001, "Pirates!" and "The Manilla Trade Galleons".
- The National Muzzle Loader Association, #108999
- The National Rifle Association, LIFE MEMBER.
- The California Rifle and Pistol Association, #329006
- California Department of Justice Handgun Safety Certificate #1233854
- The Texas Gun Collectors Association.
- United States Power Squadrons, Cert. #E226729