Read more about Sean here: Sean Rich IMDb
SEAN RICH: TV AND FILM
2005 - Leased and sold antique weapons to Disney Studio's for Pirates of the Caribbean II and III, volunteering his time and expertise on set over 2 years as a historical weapons consultant and Armourer with the Prop Department
2009 - Chosen to be on the HISTORY CHANNEL T.V. series called "PAWN STARS" as their Antique Arms & Armour Specialist
2009 - Supplied props to 20th CENTURY FOX Studios for the Movie production "KNIGHT & DAY", staring TOM CRUISE & CAMERON DIAZ which debuted in April 2010
2009 - Appeared in several episodes on HISTORY CHANNEL's new hit show "PAWN STARS" SEASON 1 & 2
2010 - Supplied props to Walt Disney's "PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN 4, On Stranger Tides"
2010 - Filmed more episodes on "PAWN STARS" SEASON 3 & 4
2011 - Featured in HISTORY CHANNEL'S Civil War Week Special of "PAWN STARS" SEASON 4
2011 - "PAWN STARS" SEASON 5 and 6
2011 - Featured in HISTORY CHANNEL'S Special "GETTYSBURG"
2012/2013 - Filmed and Starred in First Season of National Geographic Channel's New TV Show "LORDS of WAR"
2014 - Supplied authentic antique Props for AMC Network's NEW series, "TURN", about George Washington's spy ring during the American Revolutionary War
2014 - Returned on HISTORY CHANNEL'S "PAWN STARS"
2014 - Supplied props to Hot Snake Media for their TV show production "AMISH MAFIA" featured on DISCOVERY CHANNEL
2015 - Appeared on HISTORY CHANNEL'S "PAWN STARS"
2016 – Appeared on HISTORY CHANNEL’S "PAWN STARS"
2016-17 Executive Producer "FORGOTTEN", "GALLEON QUEST" (TBD)
2016-17 Props for Disney's "PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN 5, Dead Men Tell No Tales"
2017 - Exhibited at the Palm Springs ComicCon, the "Sean Rich Traveling Museum" featuring the Props provided to Disney for all the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies.
2018 - Weapons Consulting Producer on DISCOVERY CHANNEL'S TV Show "MASTER OF ARMS", Episode (1) November 2, 2018
- CADA (Collectors Arms Dealers Association)
- A National Arms Dealers Association.
- The Arms & Armour Society, London.
- The Armor and Arms Club of New York and sponsored by; Stuart Pyhrr, Curator, The Metropolitan Museum of Art Arms and Armor Department and Donald LaRocca, Associate Curator of Arms and Armor Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- The San Diego Maritime Museum and sponsored by; Mark Alan, Curator of special exhibits. Note: Loaned personal collection for two exhibits 2000/2001, "Pirates!" and "The Manilla Trade Galleons".
- The National Muzzle Loader Association, #108999
- The National Rifle Association, LIFE MEMBER.
- The California Rifle and Pistol Association, #329006
- California Department of Justice Handgun Safety Certificate #1233854
- The Texas Gun Collectors Association.
- United States Power Squadrons, Cert. #E226729